Whether you're preparing to join the workforce, currently studying or would simply like to improve your reading, writing or maths, Leapfrog can offer you a fully customised learning program that is NDIS billable.
Here are some of the ways we can help:
- Improving confidence and skills with maths: adding, subtracting, basic calculations and percentages
- Skill development and support with school or TAFE course demands
- Money skills - cash handling, electronic transactions, setting and following a budget
- Writing skills - grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Reading skills - Composition and structure, vocabulary, and comprehension.
Our unique interactive visual learning environment is a great facility to deliver a learning program tailored to your needs.
- Suitable for people aged 16 or over
- We'll work with you to tailor the learning goals
- We'll adapt a learning style that best suits your needs
- Flexible times are available for one on one sessions
- Located close to public transport at 99 Maitland Road, Islington
- Wheelchair accessible
The program is NDIS Billable - ask us how
Enquire about our Reading, writing & Maths Skills Programs
or call (02) 4979 7777